Inside Sales Account Manager, £25K + OTE uncapped, Leamington Spa
- Are you an experienced B2B sales person with a track record of success?
- Positive attitude, confident, and driven?
- Self-starter with strong judgement and decision-making?
- Aspirations to develop your career in a growing and successful global business?
This is the perfect time to join a global leader in gas analysis technology, recently acquired by a US corporation and on a fast-track growth trajectory. The role is a blend of developing existing customer accounts, nurturing inbound leads to close and prospecting to develop new B2B accounts. There are opportunities to develop your career in this fast-paced environment with a structured promotion path from Inside Sales into Territory Management or Major Account Management.
- Deliver against sales targets through growth from existing accounts and customer acquisition.
- Account manage the Inside Sales portfolio building customer relationships that drive enduring growth.
- Execute outbound sales campaigns to existing customers.
- Manage inbound leads from enquiry to close.
- Proactively find new prospects to target and execute appropriate outreach campaigns to generate leads.
- Control the full sales cycle, build and manage personal sales pipe.
- Prepare pipe and quota performance reports.
- Work closely with marketing, keeping up to date with marketing and brand initiatives.
- Deliver customer experience that wows.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience, ideally within a B2B inside sales environment.
- Full understanding of sales cycle and pipeline management from prospect to closed.
- Experience of working with marketing generated leads.
- Must be able to generate own pipeline through proactive outbound sales activity across all channels
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone essential.
- Good IT skills (outlook, word, excel), technically competent.
- Salesforce, Pardot and 123 ERP system an advantage.
Established for over 40 years, employing over 60 staff in the UK Leamington Spa headquarters, Geotech was acquired in 2016 by US-based Graco Inc., with revenues of $1.2BN and 3,600 staff worldwide. Geotech are global leaders in the design and manufacture of gas analysis technology.
With a base salary of £25,000 plus uncapped OTE, Geotech offers 23-days annual holiday plus statutory public holidays. This role is office based in Leamington Spa.
This is the perfect time to join a global leader in gas analysis technology, recently acquired by a US corporation and on a fast-track growth trajectory. The role will focus on prospecting to develop new B2B accounts, nurturing inbound sales leads and further developing existing customer accounts. There are opportunities to develop your career in this fast-paced environment with a structured promotion path from Inside Sales into Territory Management or Major Account Management.
Send your CV, covering letter to include current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be UK or EU citizen or have ‘Leave to Remain’ so able work and reside in the UK.