Thursday, 10th January 2019 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM (*Please use the “Show in my time zone” feature to view the appropriate time for your time zone.)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
In this webinar, David Kaminski will present the latest information on well purging protocols, and discuss low-flow sampling pump options, including the newest pumping equipment available for low-flow sampling.
David will describe traditional well purging practices and how these have evolved into today’s practice of low-flow purging and sampling. Information about controlling sample turbidity, the correlation of drawdown and indicator parameter stabilisation, and guidelines for proper application of low-flow sampling will be covered.
The 45-minute presentation will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session to answer your questions about groundwater sampling practices, passive sampling and the Snap Sampler system.
PRESENTATION TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Traditional well purging practices
• Effects of purging on sample chemistry
• What is low-flow purging and sampling?
• Advantages of low-flow purging and sampling
• What do low-flow samples represent?
• Low-flow application guidelines
• Purging and sampling flow rates
• Water level drawdown recommendations
• Indicator parameter stabilization criteria
• Pump placement and well screen length
• Low-flow sampling pump options
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Facility Environmental Managers
• Environmental Specialists
• Plant Utility Workers
• Engineering Firms
• Sampling Contractors
• Consultants and Regulators