Date: Thursday, 29th March 2018
Time: 1:30 p.m. EDT
Duration: 45 minute presentation, 15 minute Q & A
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
In this webinar, David Kaminski will present the latest information on well purging protocols, and discuss low-flow sampling pump options, including the newest pumping equipment available for low-flow sampling.
David will describe traditional well purging practices and how these have evolved into today’s practice of low-flow purging and sampling. Information about controlling sample turbidity, the correlation of drawdown and indicator parameter stabilization, and guidelines for proper application of low-flow sampling will be covered.
PRESENTATION WILL INCLUDE:
• Traditional well purging practices
• Effects of purging on sample chemistry
• What is low-flow purging and sampling?
• Advantages of low-flow purging and sampling
• What do low-flow samples represent?
• Low-flow application guidelines
• Purging and sampling flow rates
• Water level drawdown recommendations
• Indicator parameter stabilization criteria
• Pump placement and well screen length
• Low-flow sampling pump options
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Facility environmental managers
• Environmental specialists
• Plant utility workers
• Engineering firms
• Sampling contractors
• Consultants and regulators