- Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum (based on experience) plus uncapped incentive plan.
- Benefits: 26 days annual holiday plus statutory public holidays. Contributory pension, Share ownership scheme and other additional benefits. This role will require extensive travel in mainland Europe.
About the role:
This is the perfect time to join this exciting international environmental business on a fast track growth trajectory providing solutions to markets in renewable energy, remediation, medical and a number of other markets worldwide. The primary focus of the Territory Manager is to develop and maximise territory opportunities and win, maintain, and expand relationships through channel partners in assigned territories based on market opportunity & potential. Assigned to channel partners based on the EMEA Region covering a number of different territories that will be agreed from time to time, the Territory Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Territory Manager represents the entire range of Geotech & QED company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solutions or product sets if focused in a partner vertical market
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key senior personnel in partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Ensure all translation and cultural requirements are fulfilled in each territory where commercially viable.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners to ensure best in class sector specialist represent Geotech.
- Ensure protection of the Geotech brand through careful selection and on-going evaluation of all channel partners.
- Support and promote in conjunction with selected channel partners Geotech’s products & services.
- Gather market feedback, including product development opportunities.
- Knowledge & experience of operating at a commercial level within a technology driven product business.
- Excellent decision making, technical problem solving and communication skills.
- Account management experience, able to build relationships and trust with overseas distributors.
- Good IT skills, including presentation via various media.
- Ideally with experience within the renewable energy sector.
- Experience of working within a legislative and regulated market.
- Third party relationship management.
- Product licencing/distribution management.
- Contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyse and distil market intelligence.
You may have experience of the following: Territory Manager, Renewable Energy, Account Management, Field Sales, Business Development, Territory Management, Territory Sales, Technology, Client Relationship, Territory Sales Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.