Last year we informed you that due to obsolescence, the parts and servicing of the GA2000 series analysers will be subject to ABOVE average annual price increases. You are still eligible to take advantage of the trade-in offer.
Geotech has 2 trade-in deals on offer so you can choose the one that best suits your needs
1. £450* OFF THE PRICE OF ANY NEW BIOGAS 5000 / GEM5000 / GA5000
2. THE BUNDLE DEAL WORTH OVER £500*: GET 1 x H2S CELL INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE IN YOUR NEW ANALYSER PLUS A FREE PACK OF 10 WATER FILTERS
* Direct customers only
How do you qualify for one of these deals, simply:
- Trade in 1 x 2000 series analyser (manufactured between 2007 and 2011) against 1 new 5000 series analyser
- Send Geotech a PO before 31st March 2018. This can be an advanced PO to secure the deal, but you can trade in your analysers up to 12 months after the date we receive the PO
- Arrange a free collection of your old analyser, a maximum of 14 days after receiving your new 5000 series analyser
- If the analyser is not received in this period, you will be invoiced the full list price of the new analyser
WHY THE CHANGE?
GA2000 series analysers
- These units were last manufactured in 2011
- Ongoing service support and maintenance continues to the end of June 2018
- From July 2018 you can still return your analyser for service, but it will be undertaken by Geotech on a reasonable endeavours approach based on availability of parts
- Parts and service for these analysers will be subject to above average annual price increases as smaller purchase quantities are required with bespoke manufacturing runs.
- We are able to inform you in good time due to us working to a product life cycle programme where we commit to support our analysers up to 7 years after the last manufacturing date.
Here is more information you might be wanting to know:
- I’m not ready to trade-in yet , I’ve only just had my analyser serviced, am I going to miss out on the deal?
Don’t worry just send us an advanced PO before the end of March 2018 and you can call off your order anytime in 2018
- I don’t know much about the GA5000, can I get any training?
Yes for sure, we will be organising a number of free webinars in 2018 to help new users, if you register we’ll make sure you receive information about dates
- Can I trade 2 old analysers in against 1 new one and get double the discount? Sorry this is a 1 for 1 deal
- Can I trade in my old GA2000 it was built before 2007?
Geotech offered trade-ins on this very old platform of analysers some time ago, so they don’t qualify for this offer. However please call our sales team who would be happy to discuss a separate offer for you on these older analysers